Thursday, March 22, 2012

Classic ASP in Report Manager

Can I run classic asp pages in the report manager?
I'm implementing a multi-value select report which works fine using a
standard html page. I want to serive my values from a database however
and am therefor using asp. The asp page will display in the report
manager but the code will not run.
Thoughts?
Thanks!I had uploaded the asp page to the report manager. Keeping the page
outside report manager did the trick.
-J|||You would need to add the correct script mappings to the Report Manager
virtual directory. We do not add .asp mappings by default.
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Jim" <emailjeffp@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1114279221.384407.35000@.z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>I had uploaded the asp page to the report manager. Keeping the page
> outside report manager did the trick.
> -J
>

No comments:

Post a Comment