Thursday, March 22, 2012

ClassNotFound

Dear all
I'm new on Java. Now I got a error in my program is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException and the class is :
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver .
My classpath already contain that 3 JAR files
(msbase.jar,msutil.jar,mssqlserver.jar) and my servlet already included the
javax.sql.* and javax.naming.*. So now I don't know what i'm missing now.
anyone here can help me to solve this problem ? please give me some idea...
Thanks a lot !!
Ivan
This is definetly a classpath issue. Esle Open all jar and see if you can find the class you are looking for
|||Thx Neo,
I have found the problem now, the classpath I have been setting up before.
Actually the problem was I need to copy those JDBC JAR files to lib\
directory then it will be fine.
"neo" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> bl
news:538F8F46-32AA-4F42-A4EA-FC83131F384E@.microsoft.com g...
> This is definetly a classpath issue. Esle Open all jar and see if you can
find the class you are looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment