Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clear Cache sqlrs.ReportingServices2005

I'm using the Reporting Service web service to display my reports to the user.
I've deleted some test reports from the server. I've also gone to the
server, searched the test report names, and deleted those.
When I display the available reports using the Reporting Services web
service, the test reports are still there.
How do I remove Reporting Service reports from the server?
Thanks
--
RandyGo to Report Manager, click on report, properties, delete button.
--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"randy1200" <randy1200@.newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message
news:F873554A-B145-4800-B93F-65B3F6AFC955@.microsoft.com...
> I'm using the Reporting Service web service to display my reports to the
> user.
> I've deleted some test reports from the server. I've also gone to the
> server, searched the test report names, and deleted those.
> When I display the available reports using the Reporting Services web
> service, the test reports are still there.
> How do I remove Reporting Service reports from the server?
> Thanks
> --
> Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment