Sunday, March 25, 2012

Clean up agent

is there a way to tell the status of a clean up agent?
Nothing is in the history for him , but when I right click on him my
option is "stop agent".. start agent is grey'd out which tells me he is
running. I do a sp_who2 on the dist. and don't see anything about him
there.
What else can i look for.
Thanks,
-comb
What about if you run sp_help_job and look at 'current_execution_status'?
Rgds,
Paul Ibison
|||Xref: TK2MSFTNGP08.phx.gbl microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication:63692
In article <OsgLtBJXFHA.2420@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>,
Paul.Ibison@.Pygmalion.Com says...
> What about if you run sp_help_job and look at 'current_execution_status'?
> Rgds,
> Paul Ibison
>
>
yea i just did that and it does tell me that much.
thanks though paul. I appreciate your help as always.
-comb
sqlsql

No comments:

Post a Comment